*This item does not qualify for Free Shipping. Shipping charge will be calculated on Checkout Screen. In Store Pickup & Free Local Delivery Available*
Fresh wild salmon with real Wisconsin cheese, broccoli, apples, parsley, and other fresh produce.
- Brown rice is a hulled whole-grain that provides an impressive variety of vitamins, minerals and high-quality complex carbohydrates, which provide energy and fiber.
- Salmon meal is the clean, dried, ground tissue of the medium-sized Salmon fish. This provides an excellent source of amino acids and fatty acids that can help to improve skin and hair coat, digestion, the immune system, bone health, and metabolic function.
- Wisconsin cheese which serves as a great source of protein and fatty acids. It also plays a role in increasing the palatability of the product.
Ingredients: Salmon, Salmon Meal, Brown Rice, Sweet Potatoes, Pearled Barley, Potatoes, Oatmeal, White Rice, Dried Whole Egg, Salmon Oil, Millet, Dried Tomato Pomace, Safflower Oil, Cheese, Flaxseed, Carrots, Broccoli, Cauliflower, Apples, Green Beans, Chicken Cartilage, Potassium Chloride, Monosodium Phosphate, Cranberries, Blueberries, Salt, Monocalcium Phosphate, Chicory Root Extract, Alfalfa Sprouts, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Sodium Selenite, Folic Acid, Taurine, Parsley, Sorbic Acid (Preservative), Vitamins, Minerals, Probiotics.
- Crude Protein 25% MIN
- Crude Fat 16% MIN
- Crude Fiber 5% MAX
- Moisture 10% MAX
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids 0.6% MIN
- Omega 6 Fatty Acids 2.7% MIN