PawFriction is a paw pad coating system designed to improve quality of life for senior dogs and dogs with orthopedic or neurological conditions. PawFriction decreases sliding on smooth floors, increases mobility, and reduces risk of injury.
PawFriction was designed by a veterinarian with your dog's health in mind. Every component is non-toxic and safe for you, your dog and your home.
- EASY APPLICATION - Each package comes with 4 applications that last about 7 days depending on your dog’s activity level. Trim your dog’s nails and hair between pads. Apply thin layer of adhesive and place their entire paw in the granules tray. See included instructions for full directions.
- ENHANCED DOWNWARD LEG FORCE – Prevents lateral slipping and splay legging. The coating improves paw grip, traction, and builds muscle tone.
- INCREASED MOBILITY – Helps your dog with standing and walking on smooth hardwood floors and reduces the chances of injury.
- PAW PAD TRACTION – Designed for senior dogs and special needs dogs that need some extra traction. Increased stability improved quality of life and confidence.
- VETERINARIAN APPROVED – PawFriction is non-toxic, won’t damage your floors and is difficult for your dog to chew, damage or remove after it’s applied. The coating will not damage floors.