Himalayan Dog Chew Large is the original long-lasting, hard-smoked cheese chew your dog knows and loves. It is created from an ancient recipe and made using traditional methods, with yak and cow milk. Dogs must work the end of the treat for hours, softening it with their mouths before slowly chewing small pieces off.
- Long-lasting & 100% natural
- Lactose, gluten, corn, soy, wheat, and grain-free
- No preservatives or binding agents
- Easily digestible
- Healthy alternative to rawhide
- Supports and promotes oral health
- Small pack contains 3 pieces
There is no waste at the end of the chew, simply take the last end piece and puff it!
- After your dog enjoys their chew, take the left-over piece away.
- Soak in warm water for 5 minutes.
- Heat for 45 seconds in a 1000-watt microwave.
- Cool for 2 minutes.
- Treat your dog to the homemade puff.