The Kurgo Impact Dog Harness is the next generation in Kurgo crash-tested car harnesses. Based on 8 years of engineering dog car harnesses, the Impact Harness is a totally new harness design using a single piece of high tensile tubular webbing with reinforced bar tacking. This harness has been tested at an established University testing facility using the Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard for child restraint systems. .
- Crash tested with a 130 pound simulated dog.
- Lightweight and integrates directly with your car seat belt system. No additional seat belts, straps or attachments necessary
- Constructed of a single piece of 4,000 pound tubular webbing with an all-steel Nesting Buckles System
- Design reduces excursion (pitching forward) in case of impact
- 4 adjustment points for a perfect fit on all shapes and sizes
- Broad, padded chest plate for extra protection and comfort
- Machine washable. Line dry.
Kurgo recommends selecting a size based on the weight of your dog. Please size up if your dog is on the edge of the weight range.
- Medium: 25-50 pounds or 11-23 kilograms
- Large: 50-80 pounds or 23-36 kilograms
- XL: 80-110 pounds or 36-50 kilograms