When your pup tags along on the family camping trip, she should be able to sniff around and check out the campsite safely, and without being tethered to one spot. After all, it’s her vacation too! The Ridgeline Tie Out was created to give your pup that freedom she wants, and the safety and security that she needs. The 30’ line gives her plenty of room to roam while the bungee dog tether will gently remind her to stay within the campsite. Just attach any standard leash to the bungee tether before connecting to the line and you’re good to go!
The Ridgeline Tie Out is an all-in-one kit that includes a bungee dog tether, a 30’ line, and a reflective carrying case for easy packing. It’s a real space-saver. You can even use the integrated daisy chain loops on the webbing to hang your extra gear.
- All in one system: includes 30ft of zipline, 9 3/4" bungee tether, 4 aluminum s-clips, and 7" x 5" carry pouch
- Tree-friendly flat webbing. Unlike rope, it isn’t harsh on the bark.
- Nylon webbing is lightweight, durable, reflective, and anti-stretch—even in inclement weather.
- Webbing features “daisy chain” loops on either end for easy attachment and for hanging gear.
- Bungee tether with tangle-free, swivel aluminum carabiner can be used with any leash
- Convenient carrying pouch with large reflective accents, carry handle, and MOLLE straps that easily attach to webbing
- Tie Out: (left to right) 50 in tail from end to cam buckle, and 30 ft line from cam buckle to end