Kurgo's award-winning Wander Hammock now in extended width to fit trucks and large SUVs. After many years of requests, Kurgo have added 8 inches to our Wander Hammock to create this Extended Width Dog Hammock for trucks. It protects your car seats from mud, slobber and fur as well as blocking access for your dog to hop in the front seat and cause a distracted driving accident.
Compatible with: Chevrolet Avalanche 1500, Chevrolet Colorado, Chevrolet Silverado 1500, Chevrolet Silverado 2500, Dodge Ram 1500, Dodge Ram 2500, Ford F150, Ford F250, Ford Ranger, GMC Sierra 1500, Honda Ridgeline, Nissan Frontier, Nissan Titan, Toyota Tacoma, Toyota Tundra
- Waterproof and stain resistant
- Machine washable
- Six attachment points keep the hammock in place
- Rigid plastic tubes attached to the underside of the cover can be tucked into the crevice where the seat back meets the base, to help secure them to the seat
- Can be used as a hammock or remove the front attachments to create a seat cover
- Easy seat belt and child latch access via hook and loop openings
- Durable, heavy stitched seams reinforce overall strength preventing rips or tears from overzealous claws.
- Designed to be used in vehicles with bench seats under the dog hammock. Do not use with bucket seats or over an open space without a bench seat.
- Size: 63" wide x 56" long
- Please measure the width of the seating area of your bench seat (from left to right) to know whether the cover might fit. You may need the regular Wander Hammock if your bench is 55" or less.
- Machine wash, cold water with mild detergent
- Gentle cycle
- Hang dry
- Do not bleach